East Fremantle Riverside Markets
The East Fremantle Riverside Markets project was initiated by Lion Alan Springett from East Fremantle Lions Club. Lions from East Fremantle, Fremantle and Booragoon Lions Clubs are involved with the project.
* The Markets commenced in January 2018 and are held the 3rd Sunday of the month (except July/August), between 9.00AM and 1.00PM.
* The venue is Norm McKenzie Park, Riverside Road in East Fremantle (opposite the Leeuwin Barracks).
* 30 to 40 stallholders participate in each market, offering mainly art and craft items, food and grown produce stalls.
* Entertainment includes a children's train, face painting, singers, etc.
* Stallholder bookings - contact Alan Springett at email@example.com or on 0402 499 049.